Subject: Re: Doing Lightspeed (was Re: Tank treads...)
From: [email-masked] (Robert Cohen)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 00:02:12 -0500

>That's why you keep seeing the same people doing tutorials in it all the
>time (not that they aren't great, Dave =|^).

You don't need access to hollywood gear to do a tutorial for LS.  I supply
reviews in SVHS format, and it suffices.  Viewers understand the important
issue here is content and that all else is secondary.

If you have access to at least a SVHS camcorder, and are not camera shy, then
the rest is not really that involved.  Hell, read page 12 of this months VTU.
I know Tom Eppley, the creator of that Skeleton/Condom commerical.  This dude
had NO video training whatsoever, and only a few prosumer SVHS decks WITHOUT
an edit controller.  He not only won 10 grand in this contest, but his
commercial is now showing on VH1 and Comedy Central.

If you really want to, then you will.

 _ __                         __
' )  )     /         _/_     /  )     /
 /--' ____/____  __  /      /    ____/_  _  __   Lightwave Animator
/  \_(_) /_) (<_/ (_(__    (__/ (_) / /_(<_/) )  [email-masked]